What are two characteristics of a scalable network? (Choose two.)
- suitable for modular devices that allow for expansion
- offers limited number of applications
- grows in size without impacting existing users
- easily overloaded with increased traffic
- is not as reliable as a small network
|Answers Explanation & Hints:
Topic 1.6.0 – Scalable networks are networks that can grow without requiring costly replacement of existing network devices. One way to make a network scalable is to buy networking devices that are modular.